Thursday, January 13, 2011

A sugar free challenge.....boy its going to be challenging!


Next weeks starts a 1 week sugar free challenge that the Nourishing Gourmet is doing. I decided to participate to challenge myself and help get rid of sugar cravings! The Nourishing Gourmet created different levels to meet people where they are and challenge them to go further! I know its going to be hard b/c I will really have to read labels and the things I buy and I am sure there will be some protest on my kiddos part, but I think its a good thing!


*****update**** Since I posted the challenge this morning, I have been reading up on some natural sugar alternatives and one that I landed on that I think will be a great option is coconut crystals or nectar. The trick will be finding it this weekend, hoping whole foods has it!

No comments:

Post a Comment